Tuesday 20 April 2010

Willy - The Making Process

I really enjoy the process of making my handmade pouches. As each one is made slightly differently to the next one I never tire of making them.
Once I have screen-printed and fixed the fabrics I cut them - ready for make-up.
I then choose an assortment of varied designs for each customer order. I like to see lots of designs and colours mixed together.
I make the bias-binding by hand from vintage liberty print fabrics. A hidden surprise when the new owner opens their pouch for the first time.
I like to choose zips in contrasting colours.
And then they get made into pouches.

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful! I love them. I particularly love opening up the purse to see the bias binding. Want to buy some new ones soon.....large ones please.x

    ReplyDelete